All customers are advised update to this software version, as it has a number of bug fixes and stability improvements.
- The RealPresence Group Series SW version 4.1.1 delivers new enhancements which bring the Group Series Systems to closer parity with our HDX Series Systems.
- There are extensive Security Enhancements for customers that need very a high level of security such as banks, financial institutions, and government organisations.
- The RealPresence Group Series SW version 4.1.1 provides Microsoft Lync 2013 and Lync 2010 compatibility for customers that need to deploy a RealPresence Group Series systems in Lync Environments
- The RealPresence Group Series SW version 4.1.1 supports Polycom Conferencing for Microsoft Outlook (PCO) – allowing users to simply create a regular meeting invitation and conference-enable the meeting with one click on the Polycom Conferencing for Outlook icon from their familiar MS Outlook interface:
- This SW release include SVC enhancements for up to 8-way video layouts on a screen, ensuring full participant engagement and Polycom RealPresence Collaboration Server 800s 8.1 Compatibility
- The RealPresence Group Series SW version 4.1.1 supports remote management for Polycom Touch Control, for proactive trouble-shooting and administration of remote PTCs devices
One of the best features of this latest software is that it supports the Polycom PCO Add In so users can easily click create a conference in Outlook and anyone in a meeting room can use a Join button. See below for an example. In the first image, you can see my calendar and then in the second image when I select the meeting, you can see the join button. Simple. Also the system indicates which is a video call (with a video icon in the top left) and which is just meeting not booked with the PCO Add-In (with a phone icon in the top left).
3914total visits,10visits today