– Well all the leaks proved to be right in many ways. Was I expecting anything else? No not really. In summary, no WOW factor. Will I get one, probably.
- Slimmer design
- HD Front camera – great for facetime over 3G and Wifi plus with the shift for BYOD in the workplace with apps such as the Polycom RealPresence Mobile.
- Lightening connector – great idea that it can be plugged in any way. A needed change IMO
- Great new camera features such as panorama (but that is more a iOS6 feature), taking still photos while recording.
- New ear buds. Be good to see who these fit. I like the standard headphones as I am always mis placing my bluetooth headset for calls and use the standard iPhone ones.
- iOS6 has some nice new features – but I will get them on my 4S – although, not as fast due to the processor.
- Nano sim – why? Why are SIM cards required in the 21st century. There must be a better way of getting the number on the device. Also, why another size?
- Lightening connector – why? What is wrong with micro USB? Reason for another Apple tax on accessories.
- Siri – no UK info yet, despite all the adverts in the UK on the TV.
- Higher price? Surely with the big win from Samsung they could subsidise the phone a bit
- No NFC – come on, the world is moving and this is a requirement for the well connected people. Also, think of all the Apps. I bet NFC will be in the 5S
Here is another question – is the iPhone over engineered? Just been watching the video here http://www.apple.com/iphone/features/
3058total visits,1visits today