Last Updated on March 30, 2012 by GrahamWalsh
I found this post in the box.net forums, thanks to Kendal Cole for this. Means you can easily access your files rather than a web browser on the basic account.
Map it as a drive in Windows – here’s how in 7 steps.
1. In an Explorer window, right click the ‘Network’ icon on the left, and choose ‘Map Network Drive…’ from the menu.
2. Click the link that says, ‘Connect to a website that you can use to store your documents and pictures.’
3. Select ‘Choose a custome network location’ and click Next.
4. Put in this link https://www.box.net/dav
5. Add your user name and password
6. Name your folder (something creative like ‘Box.net’)
7. Finished – have a snack.
Should be as easy on a Mac, and there will be an app (like Goodreader) which will do this on iOS, not sure about Andrioid, but also suspect this should be easy.
If this made you happy, please take the time to help someone out today, even in a small way, this is how the world gets better