If you have upgraded to Beta 1 of the new OS and you use OneDrive, you might stumble across an issue I did. I was unable to sign in. Turns out I needed to remove the OneDrive cached credential from the Mac Key Chain Access. Just open up Keychain Access (Mac Key+Space) and type in Keychain and open the app. Then search for one in the top right corner and right click on the OneDrive line and delete. Then re-open your OneDrive client and sign in it, all should be good.
I also had an issue with Icloud sign in, but have settled for signing in via iMessage app and that appears to be ok for now. I then found an answer on Macrumours
- Launch “Keychain Access” via spotlight search
- Ensure “login” is selected in the left pane under “Keychains”
- In the “Keychain Access” menu, select “Properties”
- Click “Reset my Default Keychain”, and follow what it asks you to do to confirm.
- Reboot and then try iCloud again. However, I did not need to reboot.
4943total visits,33visits today